- This is going to take some time to clean up
- DoD says "The idea is totally impractical."
- Who are you? No one of importance. We want to know. Get used to disappointment.
- I am just chomping at the bit to communicate concepts at more senior general level, but I want to make sure I get the Details right.
- It's like I am begging you to tell me why this is important.
- I thought I was Simplifying things for you
- I could make it more Radical if you want.
- If that's not the most impossible characterization of Simple Task, I don't know what is.
- It's not because I know lots about anything at all, it's just because I reached so far to draw disciplines together into one message. That's the only reason why.
- How can the Digital Twin be applied to a Screw and a Satellite. Well..
- It's time to pointlessly rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.
- That was the last test of my patience.
- We are going to make a mess of things. We are a Team.
- That's how the budget works. fix it and everything else exercise manoeuvres. It shouldn't lake me to tell you this. Where are the leaders?
- that didn't turn out quite the way you planned?
- Those are both new if you are looking for something to do today
- And we make every dollar count.
- there's your preview of what's coming up next!
- Let's get together now and revisit that next week.
- I just do the work because I find it interesting.
- I'll put that together in a keyword search this week
- you have the same approach with the new technology. rush rush rush before you understand it.
- And all of that was just last week. What's next? I can't wait to find out
- Put one of those in a google search box and you will be amazed at the accuracy of your results.
- I know I'm not the best, but no one else is either.
- We have trained our entire lives to do what you want us to do
- "Same Shit, Different Day. Decisions, Decisions of Really No Importance."
- You know your brainwashed when it is your sole ambition and have absolutely no other plans for the rest of your natural life. Count me in.
- Isn't there something more interesting on another channel?
- "Expect Problems & Eat them for Breakfast.”
- Holy Shit! This Fire is out of control. It's getting really Hot in here.
- Things have finally changed
- Seems like everyone on the Planet has a Podcast. So this is My Podcast.
- Everyone has been Gaslighting me for so long I'm not even sure.
- It's like when you starve a pig and poke him with a stick. What did you think would happen?
- She said "you can't just go in there and fire everyone."
- then take a few subsystems out and google again and..Boom! You have a Digital Twin Project.
- It was like hitting them over the head with a blunt hammer for years until they opened up their eyes to see the loop completed from the physical back to the digital.
- See, it started out simple and now experts are putting it in context of new technology
- My line is: "I always shoot for the Stars but make some practical adjustments when the trajectory barely clears a pile of Dirt on the ground.
- How would you feel if suddenly all the bullshit you ever talked suddenly happened
- The answer to your question is no one ever wins the fight.
- was I being too obvious today?
- It always takes time for technology to catch up with great ideas. Not the other way around like what everyone else is selling.
- Man, I always wait until the last minute for everything!
- I ran out of time. someone else can fill in the blanks.
- That it wouldn't be so fucking difficult to come up with new topics every day.
- It isn't my first choice to admit this stuff took me that long to figure out. I do the best I can with what I have been given
- I'll Unpack that for you this weekend.
- Tough shit but no one is planning for your future
Site Visit Executive
Provides Periodic Updates Operation Status