1. Integrate Mission Requirements & Product Support: Translation of system logistics requirements into aircraft sustainment product support strategy delivers accurate representation of equipment condition state & presentation of contract requirements to dispatchers. Action is incorporated into doctrine in form of optimised operational readiness at affordable, best value costs according to adherence to scheduled supplier task orders for procurement.
2. Form Product Support Administration: Formation of integrated Product Support Administration Teams includes dispatch user requirements for designing logistics mechanisms & implementing aircraft product support. Equipment Condition State Information System Register enables assessments of Service Life duration, serving as prerequisite for sustainment contract payment processing & receipt of procurement reports for supplier groups to maintain readiness.
3. Baseline Product Support System: Baselining of logistics operations involves collection of equipment condition state information sources to assess supplier capability & aircraft product support decisions. Techniques include inclusion of inputs from Product Support Administration Teams to involve dispatchers with Procurement Programme Baselines in terms of contract assistance & certification so suppliers can offer cost-effective, quality solution to meet mission readiness requirements for sustainment operations.
4. Establish Product Support Performance Outcomes: Process of identifying & refining mission-critical aircraft product support performance & cost outcomes for dispatchers to determine how contract success will be measured in terms of advances in logistics operations. Improvements in process of supplier identification include all specified top-level equipment condition state systems evaluating performance, sustainment activity reliability, availability details to promote readiness w/ costing metrics & procurement system attributes.
5. Measure Business Case & Product Support Value: Expanded cost/benefit determination w/ intent of determining best value procurement solutions for aircraft product support is critical to maintaining readiness. Dispatchers build Supplier Business cases to assess each logistics stage & weigh total long-term Service Life costs for mission-designed equipment condition state documentation against total benefits. Beneficial contract solutions are arrived at when mark-ups include consideration of best support systems, sub-systems or component levels, assessment of sustainment workload allocation strategies & responsibility assignment for equipment condition source risk mitigation.
6. Determine Product Support Integration Methods: Determination of aircraft product support is acquired from Service Providers using outcome & transaction-based performance-based mix for sustainment activities. Logistics & best value evaluation techniques of promoting accurate procurement factors line up w/ Product Support Integration tools shaping dispatcher integration of supplier sources defined within scope of product support arrangements to include contracts, agreement & service level factors to achieve documented results. Project Action Teams designate responsibility for Product Support Integration by ensuring delivery of specified outcomes for required evaluation of equipment condition states, critical for ensuring readiness.
7. Identify Product Support Providers: Determination & selection of best value procurement mix promotes readiness for sources of sustainment providers performing aircraft product support functions. Best value selection is based on capabilities, equipment condition state capacities, determining efficiency & effectiveness of logistics actions by dispatcher application of contract value assessments & discretionary decisions for multiple levels of tiered supplier support.
8. Assess/Refine Fiscal Enablers for Product Support: Identification of range, type & scope of fiscal incentives for suppliers impacting readiness & remedies of logistics activities for inclusion in aircraft product support agreements motivates optimal procurement behaviour for achieving best performance & cost outcomes. Consistent terms, conditions & objectives of Product Support Arrangements Incentives include dispatcher determination of award fee, award term, incentive fee, shared savings & positive past performance ratings. Remedies for deficits in equipment condition states include requiring product support providers to perform sustainment service at agreed upon cost, adherence to established prices, exercising best option year or contract cancelations & deficient past performance ratings.
9. Adjust Product Support Agreements: Establishment & refinement of implemented Aircraft Product Support Arrangements e.g., contract, Service Level agreement & dispatcher action to assign & delineate sustainment roles, responsibilities, resourcing & reciprocal product support establish unique supplier business cases. Factors include logistics mechanisms of notification for procurement issues involving changes in readiness dependent on assessment outcomes for critical equipment condition states.
10. Implement and Assess Product Support Terms & Conditions: Implementation & assessment of aircraft product support includes updates to Service Life Sustainment plans for conducting recommendations based on Logistics Assessments & continuous, ongoing determination of Product Support effectiveness. Contract factors leading to getting Good terms on deals w/ suppliers include smart use of established procurement oversight mechanisms driving utilisation of equipment condition state decisions & dispatcher actions to review, modify or revise readiness strategies & product support arrangements.