2. Accept deferred maintenance requests for correction of non-deadline equipment faults only upon the customer's request...
3. Notify contracting officer when initial inspection of equipment or items indicate that maintenance expenditure limits are exceeded
4. Verify inspections shall be completed soon after receipt of request
5. Collect and input metrics on periodic basis, and as otherwise required by the contracting officer
6. Receive, establish, and maintain valid work order on file for each authorised customer
7. Provide a listing by the operations start date of authorised customer
8. Return expired status updates to units except for work requests that the contracting officer has approved.
9. Establish and maintain Maintenance Request Registers or an work order processing Equipment system
10. Accept only forms completed in accordance with critera cited and process all forms through appropriate maintenance channels.
11. Allow customers to pick up equipment only upon sign the Maintenance Register when the item is picked up.
12. Retain work order received from the unit commander for established period
13. Minimise the turnaround time of equipment repaired for supported units
14. Change priorities on work order upon receipt of the unit commander request.
15. Report to the contracting officer any production stoppage
16. Request assistance on zero-balance items that have established long lead times.
17. Edit, code, and enter information from maintenance forms and other records and correct mistakes
18. Attend scheduled and unscheduled materiel maintenance and workload meetings, provide current status and Estimated Completion
19. Provide a current end-item list of point assets for distribution as directed
20. Provide the current status and availability of Operational Readiness Float items as directed
21. Provide customer assistance for Job order status, requisition numbers and simulated completion status/survey
22. Preclude work stoppages caused by the unavailability of repair parts or items not mission-capable
23. Initiate appropriate action to obtain repair parts include submit production-line messages to Inventory Control Point
24. Screen point assets in accordance with the section on transfer reuse Point operation.
25. Coordinate transfer use materiel and controlled exchange
26. Prepare and distribute instructions when repair parts that affect combat readiness are not available
27. Provide information for Selected assemblies Report to the contracting officer.
28. Provide periodic working copy of General Support Repair of Selected Assemblies Report
29. Prepare an explanation for selected assemblies and submit to contracting officer
30. Collect details of operational Readiness deploy Status and Utilisation report
31. Submit status updates for selected, work intensive assemblies
32. Establish system where daily results are is submitted and checked for errors This should be accomplished by entering corrections
33. Schedule all work in accordance to description of Work, Materiel Maintenance Requirements
34. Maintain all completed work request in accordance with info for all maintenance performance
35. Submit Maintenance Production Backlog Report to
36. Notify and identify problem areas to originator of incorrect source status updates
37. Provide repair parts and related support to contractor. operated maintenance activities
38. Carry out Tasks include requisitioning, receiving, locating, storing, and issuing parts/supplies
39. Complete Maintenance Shop Supply operations using Automated Retail Outlet subsystem
40. Provide various status inquiries for special reports to include input/output interface device must allow required outputs to be generated.
41. Operate a demand-supported shop stock, programmed stock, bench stock, and other stock specified include force modernisation, and upgrade programs
42. Identify parts required to meet turnaround times for mission-essential parts; submit the requisition to establish stock/reorder point levels higher than supported by demands
43. Conduct follow-up procedures on requisitions to determine status of due-in parts, and request assistance from the contractor if problems occur
44. Edit all parts requisitions, using Wholesale Supply System
45. Load information into system to establish cross-referenced part number to determine if valid info
46. Requisition commercial repair parts that cannot be cross-referenced to an tag or coded local parts store purchase
47. Establish a unit of consumption for issue to the customer.
48. Verify items received are the item quantity requisitioned and item receipt is authorised substitute.
49. Submit Item Discrepancy for shipment shortages, overages
50. Identify any items received that have original status updates missing
51. Unload, open, unpack, warehouse, and issue supplies
52. Operate any equipment required to offload, transport, or position supplies for issue or storage
53. Assign to warehouse items of supply for all jobs to ensure speedy location and retrieval of items
54. Receive and record modification but do not open Work Order kits on same day received
55. Issue items of supply only upon receipt of a valid written request as directed by the contracting officer
56. Issue items listed to requesting units if items are not available at Installation Supply Division
57. Issue parts on an emergency basis when supply record is audited alongside physical inventory assets
58. Annotate all overages and shortages for issue or turn-in on the Inventory Adjustment Report
59. Perform status update inquiry to determine causes of overages and/or shortages
60. Establish and administer suspense file on recoverable/ non-expendable items to include Automatic Return Items
61. Create accurate, complete supply and maintenance work order copies.
62. Limit entries into systems as to be made not later period following the event requiring the entry.
63. Identify unpacked, verified, and warehouse items received quickly after following receipt.
64. Resubmit corrected requisitions for all canceled or rejected requisitions quickly after notification of cancellation
65. Notify the contracting officer of the type and number of work order kits received
66. Deliver work order kits to appropriate location quickly after direction issued
67. Pick up and distribute excess kits recover and return unserviceable inventory items to Installation Supply Division
68. Identify and deliver all excess or directed items of supply to Installation Supply Division after reaching expenditure limits
69. Complete verification inspections quickly with in timeframe of request receipt
70. Plan, schedule and expedite maintenance requests through shop work centers and automated system
71. Design internal automated system to include input and output devices that can interface/ allow required outputs to be generated.
72. Put together and input periodic inquiries to includes, but not limited to status and labour distribution cards
73. Return expired work ourder authorisation cards to the units and refuse service until new cards are received
74. Verify priorities on the work orders, submitted by the units agree with numbering processing system for work orders.
75. Accept only properly completed status updates and process through appropriate maintenance channels.
76. Allow customers to pick up equipment only with disposition from unit stating original hand receipt has been lost.
77. Require customer to update status of Maintenance Register when the item is picked up.
78. Minimise the turnaround time of equipment repaired for supported units in accordance with direction
79. Change status update priorities upon receipt of request and report any production stoppage quickly
80. Request assistance from headquarters on zero-balance items with established long lead times
81. Attend scheduled and unscheduled materiel maintenance and workload meetings
82. Provide current status update with and Estimated Completion Date on work items using Technical Exhibit format
83. Provide a current end-item list of point asset status updates for distribution provide the current status and readiness availability
84. Initiate action obtaining repair parts to preclude work stoppages caused by the unavailability of repair parts or nonmission-capable items
85. Submit production-line messages to appropriate Inventory Control Point for action.
86. Initiate appropriate actions when repair parts impact combat readiness are not available with standard delivery time
87. Provide information for, prep of General Support Repair of Selected Assemblies Report
88. Provide revised informal working version of Support Repair of Selected Assemblies Report
89. Prepare Maintenance Production/Backlog Report and explanation to accompany
90. Collect input for Operational equipment deploy Status and Utilisation report
91. Submit status of selected assemblies and items as required
92. Submit Maintenance Production Backlog Report
93. Describe tasks and standards required in the operation of Maintenance Shop Supply to provide repair parts and related support
94. Design an internal automated system to include input and output devices to allow for generation of required outputs to be
95. Operate demand-supported shop stock, programmed stock, bench stock, and other stock to include force modernisation, and upgrade programs
96. Identify mission-essential parts required to meet turnaround times and submit the requisition for approval to establish stock/reorder point levels
97. Conduct follow-up procedures on requisitions determine status of due-in parts, and request assistance from the contractor if problems occur
98. Verify items received are the items requisitioned, that the quantity received is the quantity requisitioned, and that an item is an authorised substitute
99. Issue items listed in status update to requesting units if items are not available at Installation Supply Division Division Materiel Directorate
100. Perform other Special Duties as Assigned